1) How did you happen to join the KSFR family?
My involvement with KSFR began when I heard Ricardo Perez playing brazilian music during one of his programs. I called him, introduced my brazilian self, told him about all the music I had and that was the beginning of a long collaboration. What followed where also guest appearances on different shows at KSFR, like jazz, opera, "Somos Son", etc.
2) What was your broadcasting background prior to KSFR?
Before KSFR (Jazz a la Carta) I had never been on the radio.
3) What is/was your “Day Job” prior to joining KSFR?
I did a lot of photography as a day job .
4) What is the most rewarding aspect of your work at KSFR?
I love being part of the KSFR family and also the challenge of being creative in each program I do and sharing it with the listeners.
5) What “secret” thing about you do few people know?
The "secret" thing about me is that people imagine me quiet differently, as a brazilian, than what I actually look like.
6) Have you been/are you a musician?
I am not a musician, would have loved to have studied at the Berkely School of Music!
7) What types of music do you enjoy?
I enjoy all types of music, there is such a richness of sounds out there.
8) What’s your favorite album?
There are soooo many favorite albums.
9) What’s your day job?
Right now my day job is KSFR, and occasional photography.
10) How do you spend your spare time?
I spend my spare time in the dark room, taking my dogs on walks, taking care of our land, keeping in touch with family and friends.
11) What are some of your all-time favorite talk or music shows (don't have to be on ksfr)?
I like to listen to most KSFR talk shows and also some on KUNM TV. Same goes for music shows on KSFR and some music shows on KUNM radio.
12) Do you have a talk show host or dj after whom you model your performance?
I don't really model myself after anybody, just try to be myself and keep on learning.
13) Do you have pets? If yes, how do they react to your presence on the air?
I don't really think that my two dogs get it when I'm on the air.
14) What do you like about radio?
I like radio because to me it is a companion in so many places, in the car, at home. It is mostly so much more intelligent (that is, public radio), then most TV shows, informative, interesting, fun.