1) How did you happen to join the KSFR family?
I was asked to get checked out on the control room operations by Peter Nathanson shortly after he started up the Acoustic Explorations show on Thursday evenings.
2) What was your broadcasting background prior to KSFR?
I've been an amateur radio operator since 1988.
3) What is/was your "Day Job" prior to joining KSFR?
Research chemist at Los Alamos National Lab.
4) What is the most rewarding aspect of your work at KSFR?
I love sharing my music with the community.
5) Have you been/are you a musician? If so what instrument(s) do you play?
I play string bass in the Atomic Grass Band.
6) What types of music do you enjoy?