1) How did you happen to join the KSFR family?
I was asked to get checked out on the control room operations by Peter Nathanson shortly after he started up the Acoustic Explorations show on Thursday evenings.
2) What was your broadcasting background prior to KSFR?
I've been an amateur radio operator since 1988.
3) What is/was your "Day Job" prior to joining KSFR?
Research chemist at Los Alamos National Lab.
4) What is the most rewarding aspect of your work at KSFR?
I love sharing my music with the community.
5) Have you been/are you a musician? If so what instrument(s) do you play?
I play string bass in the Atomic Grass Band.
6) What types of music do you enjoy?
At the crack of Thursday morning, when the clock strikes midnight shoving hump day over the threshold into post-hump day, two legendary DJs summon the smartest and strongest songs to fight back against ancient and unspeakable horrors."
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Kick off your weekend with an eclectic music mix from a rotating cast of KSFR dj's
Daniel J. grew up playing stickball on the streets of New York when an old broom handle and a 10 cent rubber ball were all that was needed to keep a bunch of kids occupied for hours. His family life although by no means lavish was comfortable and happy with supportive parents who usually filled the house with music and the aroma of good Italian food . Frank Sinatra was revered and spoken of in God like tones by his Father and daily news of Frank’s latest concert or album was usually reserved for family conversation over meatballs and spaghetti.